Monday, 3 August 2020

DON'T JUST GET BUSY!



DON'T JUST GET BUSY!
We live in a world where people are occupied with so many things. Activities here and there.
People get themselves engaged in one thing or the other, hardly will you find someone and he or she will tell you they're not engage with a particular thing, even if they're not, they'll form something and cook it up for you.  Everyone wants to do something for themselves and that's the beauty of life

Now, the issue is not just about being busy or occupied but rather it's about doing something worthwhile, something worth the energy and strength you're investing in that particular work, business or relationship.

Today, we see so many people involved in so many things but it'll take an intelligent person to sit down and ask him or herself questions like:
Am I really doing what I should do or I'm just wasting time or I'm just being busy 
There's a big difference between you being busy and doing something worthwhile. 

You might be busy without being productive but actually no way you'll be doing something worthwhile, walking in the line of your passion and treading in the path of your discovered purpose and you won't be productive
It's not enough to be busy but much more being productive, this is what gives the summary of all you've been busy with.

You have a good voice and sing so well, don't just limit it to singing in the bathroom, that's not where songs are being recorded. Go to the studio and make that voice productive
Probably what you know how to do is to TALK. When I mean talk, you can talk very well, and you're now bold with it, you're not to start going about talking and gisting about what's going on in people life or turn yourself to social media aproko, there are several good ways to channel this other than gisting away.
You can't be productive in the line of what you've not gotten direction for.
So sit back and think if what you're being busy with is really worth the energy and time being invested into it.
I hope this blesses you😊

7 comments: