Tuesday, 28 July 2020

THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED

THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED

Hello friends and family
I'll like to share my experience on something that happened to me last week.
Around 9am Monday morning I received a call from someone I didn't have his number on my contact list how that an old man came to buy airtime and mistakenly sent it to my number and then I was playing the good girl so I sent the airtime to him. Few mins later he called that the old man wants to thank me and I said ok. So during the thanksgiving the man just said I should call him back that he wants to enter his power room to go and pray. Haaaaa, yara agbara ke. I just said in my mind that I wasn't going to call him back because I didn't see the reason for anyone to go into a power house before they pray.
When he saw that I didn't call back, he had to call because of his evil intention and he was chanting some sort of incantation and i ended the call immediately because I already told my aunty about what happened and she was like she has heard something like that before and people who fall victim will start vomiting blood and I was ignorant that something like this was happening.
Back to the story, the man called in the afternoon with another number, as I picked it and saw he was the one I ended the call. So my aunty said I should call him back and confront him with the word of God and immediately I did, he was chanting the incantations and later  ended the call when I didn't stop saying God's word and never called me back.
I'm sharing this story for us not to be ignorant of the devices of the wicked, the Bible tells us not to be ignorant of all their tricks.
We're preserved of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. The Lord will always be with His people. Thank God for the word made alive by the Holy Ghost.

    ReplyDelete