Saturday, 18 July 2020

NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE



NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE
Several times, we tend to put ourselves above people we meet,see , relate and come in contact with for different reasons specific to us individually.
No matter how good  we see and perceive ourselves to be, irrespective of the worth and value you place on yourself in life. With the same measure of treatment you must give to others around you whether they're younger, older, richer, poorer and more relevant than you do.
Respect is reciprocal: to you who see yourself as someone to be respected and treated well, same goes for everyone around you.

The fact that you think or assume you're doing well and best doesn't give you the right to look down and boss them around. Naturally, humans are created to be egoistic,compete  and self centered but there's also another dimension to life which is change. Change we say is a constant thing. Even if by nature you're wired to be egoistic, there is always room to change the course of your behavior and actions when they tend to go out of hand. It's normal to be egoistic but when you're ego begins to drive you, the destination won't be a good place.

Learn to see others just the way you see yourself because you never can tell what good those people who come your way might do to you.
This is the more reason why you should never look down on ANYONE. Look down on NO ONE.

Something happened recently and I'll like to share. It happened that I needed to do something urgently, like it was a pressing need and actually money can get it done if I had it but then I was very rich, you know what I mean right.... And then I met this person and after some conversation, the person just said*do you know I can do this and this for you* and I'm like how on Earth did the person get to know I needed that thing at that point, I can't tell how, remember I said I just met this person and we spoke just once. Just imagine, if I had spoke rudely to the person or just assume that this one has nothing to offer or benefit me Jare, and I carry my shoulder very high refusing to bring it down.... Smile. How would the person had known I was in need of something he could provide even without me paying a Kobo. You never know how much benefit you stand to enjoy when you simply acknowledge people's presence no matter who they are, look like or appear to be.
Never assume that someone doesn't have anything to offer, assumption is a big mistake, costly one at that.

Learn to give people the benefit of doubt, give them a chance even they appear not to have what you need at the moment, everyone comes to a point in their life when they need help, so be good to everyone cause you never know where your help will come from.
Learn to: 
Accept
Accommodate
And Adapt in love  and not to look down on people just because you think they do not meet up to your standards it level.

There's more to life than being egoistic.
So, NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE
I hope this blesses you 😊

1 comment:

  1. Blessed!

    Glory to God


    Source remains fresh day by day

    ReplyDelete